Sportifico Platform Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) govern your access to, and use of, the Sportifico platform, websites, mobile applications (hereafter: Sportifico) and all other digital assets operated by Sportifico, LLC .
By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using Sportifico, you agree to be bound by this terms of service and any of the related policies or guidelines, including any subsequent changes or modifications to them. If you do not agree to this terms of service or any changes, do not access or otherwise continue to use this site.
- Sportifico is a social network connecting sports players, coaches and other stakeholders in sport.
- By ”the Service” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Sportifico.com and any other Sportifico branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform at app.Sportifico.com; (c) Sportifico mobile applications and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Sportifico reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this Statement of Right and Responsibilities.
- By “Platform” we mean our social network web site and applications that enable members, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Sportifico or provide data to us.
- By “ProFeed” we mean our official blog where you can find high quality sports content.
- By “Website” we mean all web pages on Sportifico domains and subdomains outside the Platform subdomain (app.sportifico.com).
- By “Application” we mean Sportifico applications that use or access the Platform.
- By “Sportifico for iOS” we mean the Sportifico native application for iOS.
- By “Sportifico for Android” we mean the Sportifico native application for Android OS.
- By “Copyright” we mean all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Service, including but not limited to the text, design, product information, graphics, images, pictures, sound and other files, and the selection, compilation and arrangement thereof are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2016 Sportifico LLC. and/or its licensors.
- By “Trademarks” we mean all trademarks owned by Sportifico LLC.
- By “Content” we mean anything the Sportifico team, Sportifico platform members or web site visitors post or share using all Sportifico services.
- By “Member Data” we mean any data provided by a registered Sportifico Member.
- By “Members” we mean anyone with an account on Sportifico.
- By “Visitor” or “Non-Member” we mean people who are not registered on the Platform and who can only access content available to non-members.
- By “Report a Bug” we mean the option to report when something is wrong with your account or the Service in general. Sportifico reviews all bug reports and will fix issues as fast as possible.
- By “Help Center” we mean customer support and satisfaction resources where you can find all of our FAQs, tutorials and live help options.
- By “Community Guidelines” we mean a set of rules of conduct for members on Sportifico
- By “Spam” we mean all forms of unwanted content or requests posted in repetition to a member or a group of members on Sportifico. This includes sending bulk messages, excessively posting links or images in comments to people’s Timelines and sending repetitive friend requests to people you don’t know personally. Spamming is a violation of Sportifico’s Community Standards.
What is Sportifico?
Sportifico is a social network for individuals active in sports.
We aim to become a meeting place for players and coaches, where they can socialize in a sport-centric environment, create valuable career connections and organize their activities.
We are designing a completely unique toolkit and experience. Sportifico will allow members to build a rich portfolio showcasing their skills, activities and achievements.
As a coach, you will be able to find the perfect player for your team. From whatever location in the world, you will be able to scout prospects as if you were on the field.
As a player, you will be able to search and connect with clubs and coaches that you feel will suit you best on your career path. Moreover, you will have access to the knowledge and experience of the entire community to help and motivate you to become a better player and sports professional.
As a manager, you will have an unprecedented wealth of information and space to promote the players and coaches you represent, as well as to look for prospects and customers that are in need of your services.
Sportifico will offer an entire suite of features and tools:
- Personal feeds showcasing achievements and recording match and practice events
- Collaborative spaces for team and time management
- Live messaging, personal and group chat
- Many more tools and features that we shall roll out closely watching and consulting our community
Sportifico has been created with a single goal in mind – to fulfill the needs and dreams of young aspiring athletes by giving them a platform that will support their careers from their first encounter with sports to becoming established professionals.
The opportunity and joy of being able to share your sports life on Sportifico will ensure that not a single shot, assist, tackle or rebound are forgotten. The entire world will be able to engage with, look for and support anyone, no matter who they are or what sport they play.
Every single athlete on the planet should have the best possible springboard to succeed in doing what they truly love.
This is why we are creating an environment in which every aspiring sports professional will have equal opportunity to pursue happiness and success, wherever they are in the world.
Sportifico is a Whole New Ball Game.
Signing Up and Making a Profile
You can sign up for Sportifico and make a Profile via our website (www.sportifico.com).
In order to Sign up you will have to submit following data: First Name, Last Name, Your Sport, Your Role (player, coach), Your Club and your active email address. After you provided this data you will receive an email with a confirmation link that you have to follow in order to complete registration. Only after these steps, your registration will be taken under consideration by our support team. This means that we will have to confirm that you are indeed individual active in sports (player, coach). We will use publicly available data and information in order to confirm your status, but in this phase we might ask you to submit some evidences that prove that you are active in sports such as your ID combined with sport certificates, news articles, letters from other players, photos etc. This can be necessary in order to confirm your identity and role in sport so we can make unique experience for you and other individuals active in sports.
Also, before we confirm your status we might ask you to invite your teammates to sign up for Sportifico because we want to make network where whole teams can communicate and organize their activities.
After we confirm your status as an individual active in sports, you will receive an email with an activation link that will take you to creating profile. In order to create a Profile you will have to enter following data: gender, date of birth, city and country of origin, height, weight, are you lefty or righty, sport that you are active in, profile type, your team name, the duration of your contracts and your status in the club, your primary and secondary positions and thus complete the profile creation. Only after you submitted this data your Profile will be created and active on Sportifico.
If you are not a sport stakeholder (player, coach), your registration will be denied and you will not be able to have a Profile on Sportifico because we want to become a meeting place for players, coaches and managers, where you can socialize in a sport-centric environment, create valuable career connections and organize their activities.
Persons must be of the Minimum Age to use Sportifico. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13, but this may vary from country to country. Our services are not intended for—and we do not recommend them to—any person under the age of 13. Any information collected from such a person will not have been intentional on our part and we encourage users and the general public to alert us of any such incident. Sportifico will remove all such information from its Service, databases and records. Although we provide rules of conduct and community guidelines, we do not control or direct members’ actions on Sportifico and we are not responsible for the content or information members transmit or share on Sportifico.
Posting and Messaging
Our Services allow messaging and sharing information in many ways, such as your profile, TeamMates, Talk and Messages. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by Sportifico members.
Note that some activities, such as TeamMates, are by default private, only visible to the TeamMates members.
Posting Status Updates
Status Updates are posts that a Member can place on their Timeline to describe their accomplishments during Match and Practice Events, or inform the network that they have participated in another sport event during their career.
Other users, can like and comment on updated status updates. There are three types of Status Updates: Match, Practice and Other. Other Status Updates can be an injury, recovery or achievement or any future sport event Sportifico plan to add. While posting status updates, a member provides information about the event, which is aggregated and stored in the career statistics overview on their profile page.
Connecting with Others
A Sportifico Member has the option to follow another member or establish a connection via a friendship request. You do not have to be connected to a Sportifico Member as a Friend in order to follow them. When someone accepts your friend request you will be able to send them messages.
A coach can create TeamMates groups, private spaces where you can keep in touch with coaches and players by scheduling and responding to events and communicating via team Calendar and live messaging system called Talk.
When inviting people and using TeamMates, members must adhere to the following:
- A coach should be acquainted in real life with a person they are inviting to join their TeamMates Group, as these should be individuals they manage or work with in their sports club
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Sportifico cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Rules for content
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances Sportifico will be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms. Sportifico also provides a team and its members with a dedicated online team space in which team members can interact with one another through the features offered on TeamMates. Sportifico may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue the Sportifico Service or the availability of any features on the Sportifico Service, at any time.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. We will make our best effort so that this kind of modification or adaptation of your Content doesn’t change essence of your content.
Trademarks and Service Marks
“Sportifico”, “Sportifico.com”, “Sportifico.rs” and Sportifico’s logos are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Sportifico LLC or its suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sportifico or its suppliers or licensors. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” using any of the above-referenced marks without Sportifico’s permission.
Additionally, all page headers, graphics, icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Sportifico, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without Sportifico’s prior written permission. All other Sportifico names or logos mentioned on the Service, or any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Sportifico.
Copyright and License
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Service, including but not limited to the text, design, product information, graphics, images, pictures, sound and other files, and the selection, compilation and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”) are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2016 Sportifico LLC and/or its licensors.
Sportifico grants you a limited license to make personal use of the Service to access and review the Materials for your information purposes only. This license does not include the right to: (a) use the Service or Materials for other than for its intended purpose, including but not limited to any marketing, selling, or other commercial uses; (b) use framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Service, including any images found on the Service or any text or the layout or design of any page or form contained on a page; (c) publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction or hosting the Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; (d) make derivative uses of the Service or the Materials; or (e) any systematic collection or extraction of data through the use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
You are not conveyed any other right or license, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, in or under any patent, trademark, or proprietary right of Sportifico or any third party. Any unauthorized use of the Service will terminate the permission or license granted by Sportifico to you under this Terms of Service and may violate applicable law, including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
Sportifico “Do’s” and “Don’ts”
Dos. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Sportifico);
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on Sportifico;
- Misrepresent your current or previous team and TeamMates Groups;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Sportifico, including, without limitation, using the word “Sportifico” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- You agree not to use an account name, file or directory name, or third level domain (i.e., aaa.Sportifico.com), or other identifier that infringes or misappropriates any trademark, service mark or other indicia of origin or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion as to the source, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of a third party’s products or services.
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Sportifico;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on Sportifico in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Sportifico);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Sportifico, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by Sportifico);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Sportifico without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Sportifico trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a TeamMates or any other feature of the Services, without Sportifico’s consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Sportifico without the consent of Sportifico;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Sportifico, such as its mobile applications and Sportifico.com.
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Sportifico and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, managers, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Sportifico Entities”).. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
The Sportifico Entities make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Sportifico Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Sportifico, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for member conduct, we do not control or direct members’ actions on Sportifico and we are not responsible for the content or information members transmit or share on Sportifico. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Sportifico. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any member of Sportifico.
- We try to keep Sportifico up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing Sportifico as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Sportifico will always be safe, secure or error-free or that Sportifico will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Sportifico is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Furthermore, Sportifico takes no responsibility for any damages, injuries or other consequences that occur from you using Sportifico content (e.g. skills and training drills videos and instructions). This content is there for informational purposes only and you alone must decide whether you can safely perform the instructions provided. Many athletic or other active endeavors or hobbies, including those which may be described or shown in the Sportifico content, should only be performed under the direction of qualified professionals and using appropriate safety equipment and personnel. You accept all responsibility and release Sportifico from any liability arising out of or relating to your use of such content.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
These Terms of Service shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Serbia excluding the collision rules. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Belgrade, the Republic of Serbia.
We communicate with you through email, notices posted on the Sportifico websites or apps, messages to your Sportifico Notifications, and other means available through the Services, including mobile push notifications.
Examples of these communications include:
(1) Welcome and engagement communications – informing you about how to best use our Services, new features, updates about other Members you are connected to and their actions, etc.;
(2) Service communications – these will cover service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of our Services;
Changes to These Terms of Service
Questions and comments